Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lunch Time

Well at lunch we all sit at the table like a family to eat. Today was kinda fun Hope could not understand why baby Laney got big people food and she didn't. Before she would take a bite she would look over at Laney's food and look at me with this sad little face!! Poor baby!! Then Jaxon ask Logan "Can I go to your house Saturday?" Logan said "sure but you can't play with Annie (his dog) cause shes old and she has crying eyes." They are so sweet!! Later in the meal Hailey tells Jaxon "I have a milk mustache" Jaxon replies "I want a milk mushmash to" Hailey said "drink your milk" and before I knew it Jaxon had his cup under his nose, not in his mouth, and poured milk up his nose in an attempt to achieve a milk MUSHMASH!!! I am really excited to see what the afternoon holds in store for us!! Have a Great Day!!

No comments: