Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bubbles!!





I hope everyone is having a great week!! Well today Erik has finally figured out how to make "bubbles" in the potty. Way to go Erik!!! The best part is his friends get so excited for him screaming YEAH ERIK!!! His little face just lights up and he is so proud of himself! Not all peer pressure is bad. On to my favorite part of the day, no not nap time that's second:) Lunch time is the best to sit at the table with a group of three year olds, I Love it, they are so creative. Yesterday Hailey said "My mommy is in trouble!!" with the most serious look on her face so I asked "Why is mommy in trouble" She turns to me and replies " Because she told me NO!! And that makes me sad!" Poor baby:) I Love you Hailey!! Okay look at the pictures and guess what was for lunch!!

No comments: