Monday, September 15, 2008

Its Monday!!!





What a wonderful day it is a great day to be outside!! Well I am not staying up with this like I wanted to, sorry, I will work harder!! Well last week was just CRAZY!! preparing for the big storm:) You could tell the kids knew something was up but they were just not sure what. Last week Hope started crawling, she started sitting up on her own.She is such a big girl now. I went to pizza hut with Jaxon Tuesday night and he won both games of bingo! Way to go Jaxon!! Erik is working on the "big boy undies" not going great but we will get there. We are discussing "dressing jazz" this month. Which touches base on getting dressed and how the weather effects what we wear. They are loving it!! Well, I will share some pictures and write more later! Have a great week.

No comments: