Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My little red head

Okay so I care for the cutest little red head Logan. He is just amazing!! To set the scene you must know Logan is all boy and very "country" Well Thursday night Logan and his baby sister spent the night and we are sitting on the couch and I am showing 11 month old baby sister the Ducks Unlimited picture on my wall and saying " look at the ducks they say quack quack" and she just was soaking it all in when Mr. Logan says in his little county slang " Look Mr. Keri its ducks and corn dog ducks and corn dogs" he shakes his little head and I look at him confused and look up at the print and see the cattails on the pond the was his corn dogs!! How could you not smile. I took this as a sign he might be getting hunger:) I Love You Logan!!

No comments: