Friday, August 22, 2008

Holding back the tears!!


Okay so today is the last day for two of my kids. Trevor and Nichole, always remember that Ms. Keri loves you and am so excited that you taking on a new adventure in your lives. You will both do great!! I want to thank mom and dad for allowing me to love you and help in setting the foundation for the wonderful challenges that await you. You Know some day they will move on but it is always sad. I hope they will remember their time at Mr. Keri's and look back and smile and remember that they were loved. So this afternoon I will hide my tears until they are gone as I think back to when they first started with me in diapers. Remembering the "fun" of potty training. Good Luck to both of you. You both have a special place in my heart forever!!

No comments: