Thursday, August 14, 2008

Great Days





Wow the summer is almost gone and the kids will return to school!! I love being with them but miss my structure of the school year. I am so amazed how fast time flies when you have kids. I just don't feel old enough to have a 10 year old and a 7 year old!! Great news I got an order for another diaper cake. I love to do crafts!! Not that I have a lot of time to do it but I love it. Well you know how when a child gets a new toy they play more with the box. well Laney doesn't care much for the toys in the tub she likes to dump them out and play with the tub you have to love it. Yesterday at lunch Laney got her first spoon at Ms. Keri's she wasn't quit sure how to us it but it didn't take long and she was feeding her self YEAH Laney I am so proud of you. Have a great Day!!

No comments: