Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pet Parade





This week we are continuing to work on pet parade. We made pet turtles the kids had so much fun. I want to share the names they picked all by themselves.
Haily named hers Brownie
Logan was Batman
Erik named his Bait!!!
Zoe named hers Pack a treaka (mom you will have to help me with that one?)
Jaxon,s was named Wagdog
Zach named his Puppy
We sang my favorite song about turtles and the kids laid on the floor in their little turtle shell (they were so quite :)!!) Zoe informed me she "is a big girl" So she didn't have to dance cause she is big like Ms. Keri!! So Ms. Keri had to dance with her!! Thank God I work alone no one could see me dance!!
Later on Wednesday I received a package. It was loaded with bubble wrap.So we laid it on the floor and popped bubbles for a good hour!! Have a great day!!

No comments: