Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Little Things






I was thinking this week about the little things we see every day and how blessed I am. For example on Friday we were outside playing and Laney was in the coupe. In the back of the coupe the other kids had piled dirt and before I could get to her she had mouth full. The look was priceless and at that moment she decided she didn't like the taste. Now don't get me wrong she will probable try it many more times but the look on her face was wonderful to watch. Then I put little Miss Hope in the coupe and at first she just looked around taking it all in. She grabbed the steering wheel with the biggest smile you have ever seen. In her excitement she straightened her little legs and "oh Wow" it moved she looked down and looked at me with the biggest eyes and did it again she started to clap and backed up a few more times. I just love to see those looks when they figure out how to write a letter, when they can recognize their name, or put their cloths on all by them self!! I just wanted to share some of the "little thing" I am so blessed to see!! I really hope you enjoy the pictures!!

No comments: