Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter eggs!!

We had our annual Easter egg hunt on Thursday! The kids had a great time this was Zach's last day at Ms. Keri's we love you Zach and his family good luck. We also invited Little Miss Ella who will be starting on the 20th to come and hunt eggs with us I think every thing went Great!! It was wonderful to see all the parents just enjoying themselves. This is always such a special day for the kids and me!! We have had so many changes this week. Laney and Hope have moved out of the high chairs and now sit at the big table! They also have moved out of their cribs and sleep on nap mats with their friends! They are getting so big! Hailey became a Big sister on Tuesday. Her little brother "baby Travis" will start with us in September. I am so blessed to have such wonderful families! I have so many great pictures to share with you. We did decorate Easter Eggs today but I did not get pictures I was really just trying to keep the color from ending up in someones mouth or down their shirts!! The kids really enjoyed it!! Well I know I have forgotten something but I will have to post it later. I hope everyone has a wonder Easter!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: easter 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: